Sunday, October 16, 2005

Podcast/Video ideas

Well....if I'm doing topics that interest me there are certainly a few options. In case you didn't notice, I am particularly fond of sports and judging by yesterday's win, I see a movie waiting to be made. I also have a strong affinity for theatre and plays, not to mention many pictures at my disposal. Therefore, I think some sortof project involving "You Can't Take It With You" would be fun and relatively easy for me to produce. The podcast is an interesting notion, but I simply have more pictures already, not to mention sites like flickr to tell me which photos are okay and not okay to use. Audio files are precariously less legal to obtain (though I'll probably give my work a soundtrack). Anyways, if you like sports or theatre, tell me I'm rocking your world with this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home